Sunday, January 30, 2011

Matchbook Magazine Mention

Cover of Matchbook Magazine's first issue

Say that title 3 times fast! How tickled was I when I happened to click on a link to Matchbook Magazine via wedding blog Snippet & Ink (a blog I still read daily, even though I got hitched many months ago)! My jaw dropped...not so used to seeing my work in print, and nor did I expect it at that moment. They got my company name slightly wrong, but hey, I'll take what I can get.

My custom Retro Cat Eye Bookplates from my fifty2forty8 studios Etsy shop graced the pages of their premiere issue. And they're in good company I must say. If I won the lottery I'd buy most everything they featured on those pages. Sigh.

I've seen quite a few online glossies springing up around the web these days, and I hope it isn't a passing fad. I gobble each one up and clip ideas and recipes I want to put to use later. I'm looking forward to the next issue of Matchbook and the other mags I can't get enough of!

No comments: