Thursday, January 20, 2011

Resolute in Resolving

A reminder of spring


Is it too late for New Years resolutions? I hope not...I think I have until the end of January at least. I've never been big on resolutions. As in, I make them, but forget what they were by January 2nd. Then maybe come March I'll remember again for a week or so, but they generally fall by the wayside for the remainder of the year. 

If I write them here in black (grey) and white, will I be more prone to follow them? Only time will tell I suppose. Let's set our expectations low here and make only two resolutions: I will enter my work in one two craft shows this year. I don't mean the heavy-on-the-eucalyptus-and-doilies kind, but the hispter crafter type that seem to be popping up everywhere. And wear more red lipstick. Not at the same time. But maybe it will help me sell my goods? Ha!

There. Done. December 31st, 2011 we will see if I resolved my resolutions!

No comments: